Thursday, September 10, 2009

In the North




Well, just wanted to write a little update of what's happening right now. God opened doors for me to come up to the north from now to the eighteenth. I'm staying up here with a blessed family and men which God has given me the priveldge to be with, but unfortunately can't really share that much. It's kind of like a chinese missionary thing right now, definitely though I will post as much as I can and continue to share the great things God is doing. Continue to pray for the things happening in these ten days and specifically in this place. I will actually becoming back up here later through my stay in Israel for a really good amount of time, serving in the things He is doing here. Love you all, and continue to grown in the grace and mercy of our Lord and Savior...Jesus Christ.

No comments: