Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pink Panther where are You...lol
















So when it's to far to drive your chevro-legs and there's no pink panther to slowly take you around what do you do? That's right jump on the express bus. After the new study transportation back to the house is very limited, it's either the bus or the train. They decided to put me on the bus...it was actually pretty fun. They have expresses buses here from city to city here not just street stop to street stop. I've actually been really impressed with their public transportation, really easy and fast. The only warning given though was don't fall asleep on the bus or you'll miss the stop, didn't really give it a second thought though until the inside bus lights when off and the bumps on the road felt like a cradle. Praise the Lord I dosed off only for a second, He got me awake and home safely in only a little over an hour. Lord help me not to ever fall asleep and miss the stop-Amen=].

No comments: