Tuesday, February 10, 2009

M.E.L.T. in Korea!

M.E.L.T has now gone international from Japan. For those of you who don't know M.E.L.T. stands for My English Lunch Time. It's an English outreach at lunch for any of the students ( for us in Korea; High School or Jinsoo students) to come have a free lunch meal and practice speaking English with us. We go over some dialogues and learn new English expressions/idioms, it is a blast. We had a lot of fun and it seems like all the students did as well. We're definetely excited about this and can't wait to see what else the Lord is going to do through it.

1 comment:

your friend ♡ sung gyeng said...

Sosi hi, I always thank you for your help. um, If I'm wrong, please give me an advice frankly. I'll recieve it and I'll correct it in modest way. Have a good day!