Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bus Exploring












The other night instead of taking the regular bus home, Daniel and I saw we had some time so we decided to explore. It was pretty sweet we didn't know where exactly the bus would leave us but knew it would be close to the house. It's funny because it dropped us off only a couple of blocks away but we never realized what was on that side. They had Papa John's, the Korean style Starbucks Angel-in-Us, and my favorite convenient store Buy the Way. It's just like a Family Mart or 7-Eleven, but in Korea. The sweetest part about it is that it has Japanese and American stuff. So what ever I need I can get there. Well all except deodorant but they don't have that out here anyways=].

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh...sniff...sniff...they don't sell deodorant in KOREA?!? SERIOUS?!! sniff, sniff. Hey boys, let us mom's know if you need us to send you some! They have noses there in Korea dont they? hahahahaha snort! I crack me up!