Sunday, November 1, 2009

S.E.N.D. Ministry Video

Coming out here was definitely a full step of faith. I Didn't really know what I was going to do, or who I would be ministering with. It's always cool to see how the Lord answers prayer and provides all we need. Right away God started to unfold His plan of setting me with a foundation of ministry and housing in the land. He provided S.E.N.D, an organization like Y-WAM. God provided for them in allowing them to stay at the no longer in use, CCBC Jerusalem dormitory, which then opened doors for Nick and I to stay with them as well. For my stay here, I've been able to minister alongside S.E.N.D. full out for the Lord's glory. They're an incridible part of the family and have been a blessing to me as wonderful brothers and sisters in Him. They put together this video update for their half way point of the trip, we're in there a little too, so enjoy!

No comments: