Saturday, October 31, 2009

Update

Well first and foremost I want to say I am back in Israel safe and sound. I had a little extra spent in immigration that was not wanted but I'm back in with 3 months and all. God is good! He blessed us on the visa trip and no doubt will continue to bless with the rest of the remainder of time here. The second update is for some reason my blog is starting to give me some technical difficulties. So your compueter is not wrong, just the site will be in a temporary time of re-construction. Pray it comes out good, I will still continue to post, so stay tuned. God bless you guys, thank you for all your prayers. They kept me in that time of immigration and continue to fuel the ministry He is doing here. May the Lord bless you guys abundantly in all He calls you to do. Love you guys, Lord bless you=].

No comments: