Thursday, October 22, 2009

In the North again

*pictures from Miscellaneous and Nick Nunez









Not many of you can tell by this great picture I got on the internet, but I'm officially back in the north again. I'll be serving here in the Golan area for the next few couple weeks, I'll be leaving for a short 4-5 day trip to Turkey on Sunday but other than that I'll be up here for the time being. It's really different from what I'm used to, no doubt it compares to Idaho, pure country quiet life. It's really something I know God wants me in right now. It's one of those places God is showing me on how to actually be a watchmen(Isa62:6) in this world , listening to His voice, hearing what He says, being still, and knowing that He is God. He really is amazing and is doing great things up here, not just in me, but in all of His in the North. Please continue to pray for the work He's doing, and continually go before the Lord in stillness. Being eager and willing to hear nothing but His still small voice, to lead you in the steps He's calling all of you to take. May the Lord bless you guys in His countenance, grace, and peace.

No comments: