Monday, October 19, 2009

Korean Shabbat

pictures taken by Lindesey
















This last Shabbat (Friday night), we were blessed to enjoy a wonderful Korean style dinner. I ran out of batteries on my camera, so I didn't take any pictures of the family but they were a blessing none the less. I met them at an outreach and started talking to them in Korean, funny how God allows that to be continually used out here with all the Korean missionaries I've met. Kum(the wife) is actually a Korean lady and she cooked for us an amazing Korean style Shabbat dinner with some homemade kimchi and gotchu paste in a tube. It was really good, and a blessing to enjoy in a time of food and fun. After we went up to their third floor spent time in worship and praise of God's glorious name. It was a wonderful time God blessed us with, thank you guys again for opening up your home and stoves.

No comments: