Monday, November 2, 2009

My Web Man













So I just wanted to make sure and stay to my word of saying a blog thank you to my brada David. He definitely is blessed in the area of computers and web management. He says fixing the site wasn't hard, but I know I wouldn't of been able to do it. Definitely a blessing to keep the background the way I wanted it, thought I lost it when the original layout host I guess took it off. Thanks again David Lord bless ya brada. Please pray for David as well, he is part of the S.E.N.D. team and continues to use his gifts to support the body in all areas. He really is a blessing here and no doubt will continue to be so on the remainder of his stay. Thanks again David, Lord bless you brada and continue to lead and guide you in all the things He desires to with you brada, love ya bro.

No comments: