Monday, November 2, 2009

Continuing the Ministry

God has been continually pouring down his blessings more and more. The visa trip was awesome and the short time being in Jerusalem again was a blessing. Looking back at the amount of doors God has opened up in ministry is amazing. Even to the point of now, in some areas, having to many ministry oppurtunities and having to let God place someone else to fill in those needs. He continues taking me forward on this journey here, He now has currently brought me back up to the north. I'll be here untill the 24th of November, doing different ministries with an orginization here, and setting up for short-term teams coming out. He has continually been showing His faithfulness in physical health of my family back home to even my blog page being back up and running. He is the faithfull God of the big things and the small. For the rest of the time being I don't know what the Lord has in store, but pray for diligence on my part to listen and obey. Thank you guys, God bless.

No comments: