Thursday, November 5, 2009

40 days


Yesterday marked the 40 day mark untill my flight back to the states. I was able to just spend a lot of time with the Lord walking around. It's so funny, I thought I didn't know my plans for this trip before I came; and now more than half way, God is reminding me I still dont. I may think I do, but it's really all in His hands. It's amazing to see His faithfulness with the ministries and everything He's done so far, and those at hand. It reminds me with that cloud of witness alone, from this past time here; that He will continue to remain faithful and do even greater things in the time left. I know one of the sweetest things to remember, and an encouragement for all of us with the priveldge of serving Him in no matter where we are, is to always trust in Him. I love horses but after I saw them here and meditated on what the bible says about them, He brought Isaiah 31 to mind. Nothing against horses, nor my love for them as beautiful animals, but spiritually speaking, our trust can never be in the "horses" of our lives. We cannot trust in the physical things that bring us comfort and hope, but always keep the Lord God who is One as our contiual hope, comfort, trust, and Everything. Please pray for the ministry He is doing here. It is hard, but it is fruitful at the same time. Hearts are being loosed adn changed no doubt. Few that we can see, but if 1 can cause a party in heaven, then we down here can definitely rejoice in the few hearts changed we can physically see. Pray for the seeds to be falling on the good soil growing and being fed on the living water He only gives. He is working, as He leads you, join in the work with the prayers of the rest of the saints. God bless you guys!

No comments: