Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tide Chart Project

Tide Chart

        Like every live to surf surfer around the world, the surfers in Costa Rica rely most on a tide chart. With that they are able to determine when they should plan their surfing that day. In Dominical especially, it seems that life revolves around these charts. Surprisingly enough though, there are only 2 publishers of tide chart in the town. One publication is in a New Age magazine and the other is in some random hippy one. Seeing this opportunity Pastor Mike decided to put a tri-fold 3 month tide chart/Gospel track together to give free to the community. Since God put me in a Multi-Media class that was centered completely on Photoshop last semester, I was able to put this together with the vision he had for it. After many Google image searches, and many mistakes this was the final result. It isn’t perfect, but it was definitely a blessing to see how God is using the things He has skilled me in before now for His ministry. He is continuing to stretch and teach me more, as the Lord leads I’d love to see what project He will have me work on next. Tides

No comments: