Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's been happening=]

Our ride to Panama
Gerry and I on the bus



Our Panamanian Hostel

        I know there needs to be no announcement, but it has been a long time since the last update. I honestly can't even believe how busy all of us have been out here. Also though, I can't even express how thankful we all are for your prayers. I didn't realize how much work teaching a class would be, let alone teaching two classes. It was definitely a stretch and challenge, but at the same time I don't think I have ever been so blessed. It's crazy to think about the lives God has allowed me to serve through the classes. It's mind blowing to think that these students one day, Lord willing, will be the next leaders in the body of Christ. It has been such a  priviledge to see the different types of minds, mentallities, and personalities God has made each individual person to be. The unity we have in a bride to bride relationship through being the body of Christ is so amazing. The fact that we have been individually made and individually loved by the living God makes you realize how blessed we are in His grace. The weekly classes have pretty much now come to an en. We are now on the last sprint of two block classes left for the rest of the semester. There's really about 4 1/2 weeks left for the semester before it ends. Even though with the little amount of time left, its extremely clear that God still has a lot He wants to do. The church is now running three services a week; Sunday morning, Wendseday night, and Tuesday night prayer. The Lord has been really growing us as a body to support one another in the ministry of prayer, and His answers to those prayers have been beautiful. He has given us so much favor in; relationship building, having an impact on the community, and even with Shirley, the first person we met out here, she came to confess the Lord as her personal Lord and Savior last week. God has been so good showing His faithfulness and touching the lives around us in evident ways. Currently now we are in Panama for our missionary/visa trip. It took about a 6 hour overall bus trip to come down here to the City of David in Panama, but praise the Lord no one got sick. We return back to San Isidro Tuesday the 17th and will have a 5 day break untill school starts again. I'll be in Dominical a couple of the days helping Pastor Mike out with some computer graphic stuff so keep me in prayer:). I really want to also thank you guys for your prayers concerning my last trip to Israel. It was a very unexpexted time of stretchings but the Lord blessed me so MUCH. He really showed a lot of favor on the class He used me to teach and on the leading of the campus as a whole. I couldn't believe how He continued to exceed expextations in every little thing. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and want to thank you again for all your love and support. I know the Lord answered your prayers of protection and blessings. I had grace and favor every where we went and give God all the glory for it. Thank you guys so much, I love you guys and pray that God would continue to bless you in all that He has for you to do:).

Showing my sweet feet at the border
 
Easter '11 in Israel

   








1 comment:

Unknown said...

socks and crocs! haha Sosi