Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Ministry









Being here in one weeks time, I've already been hit with a side of ministry I haven't seen in a while. I remember in Pastoral Ministry class, being trained and taught, that ministry includes hard time like funerals, and others like wedding. In the first 5 days of being back I was able to help Pastor Cisco in a funeral Thursday and Wedding Saturday. Looking to Cisco, I can tell that it was just the Lord continuing to strengthen him in this already super busy week. It's so cool to just remember that no matter how hard the things God calls us to in our weeks or how overwhelming they might seem, He will strengthen us in no matter what circumstances. He always gives us strength, and will make us soar in His wind and continue strong for His glory. Thank you Lord.

No comments: