Saturday, January 31, 2009

GO...GOing...GOne...[=keep GOing=]









Isaiah says in Isa.6:8"Here am I Lord, Send me". The question is though when do we stop. The answers in Isa.6:11, when He's done and ready. Like Isaiah my answer to the Lord is,"God Send Me." He's answered back(Matt.28:18-20)GO! Believe me obeying His command is not easy, but still without a shadow of a doubt has been the best thing I've ever done. Now for those who know first hand and even those who don't, let me just say Yes IT'S HARD...it gets tough and things aren't always going to be the best in our eyes but we can hold on to His promises. No matter how hard it gets we can always stay firm to His promise...And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth...and lo, I am with you always, [even] to the end of the age." Amen. No matter what happens, we can always hold on that the one in charge with all the juice in the world has our back and is with us always. I've been blessed following Him, being used to minister in beautiful places raising up His children, and having my family grow more and more. I love it all, I'm truly blessed and pray this blog blesses you.

No comments: